Here’s the lineup of this week’s farmer’s markets where you can find Edgwick Farm cheese with times and locations:
Wednesday 10 am to 4 pm: Cornwall Farmer’s Market, Town Hall Park, 183 Main Street, Cornwall, NY 12518
Friday 10 am to 5 pm: Goshen Farmer’s Market, Village Square/Church Park Goshen NY (intersection of South Church St and Main St) Goshen, New York 10924
Saturday 9 am to 1 pm: Ringwood Farmer’s Market, Cannici Drive & Skyline Dr. (next to the Ringwood Public Library) Ringwood, New Jersey 07456
Saturday 10 am to 2 pm: Cornwall Farmer’s Market, Town Hall Park, 183 Main Street, Cornwall, NY 12518
Sunday 11 am to 3 pm: Beacon Farmer’s Market, on the dock behind the train station, 8 Red Flynn Road, Beacon, New York 12508
Edgwick Farm will be bringing to all its markets:
- plain Canterbury soft goat cheese,
- Marinated Canterbury,
- Rosemary Fig Canterbury,
- Moodna hard goat feta,
- Moodna soft goat feta crumbles
- Sackett Ridge goat cheddar
- Funny Child ale washed alpine style goat tomme
- Lavender infused honey Canterbury
- Blackberry Canterbury
- And a limited number of 3 styles of bloomy rinds: Firthcliffe (ash) Aleck Meadow (herbs de provence) and Idlewild (plain).
If you want a special order brought to market, e-mail Talitha at email@example.com.
Remember to grab a glass of chocolate goat milk to sip while you are shopping at the market.